In most of the technical processes, it is require dividing solid material into fine particles and distributing them evenly. This is called dispersion and during this, the adhesive forces that act between the fine solid matter powder particles must be overcome. Due to its ability to process a wide variety of solid matters high speed Bead Mills have gained the popularity.
S. F. Engineering Works is catering to the varied demand of the processing industry; we manufacture and supply a huge array of Bead Mill. Our machines are manufactured in compliance with industry standards. These mills are widely used in several industries and known for its salient features like user friendly functions, easy installation and long operational life. Our product is well credited among our esteemed clients and is available in the market at a very cost effective price range.
Applications: Cosmetics, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical and leather finishes solvent and waterborne dispersions, automotive refinish, industrial and architectural coatings, clear coats, UV screen, inks – liquid, paste, agricultural - Fungicides, Flame Retardants.
- Single machine processing
- Premixing, pre-grinding and milling
- Enhanced quality
- Higher productivity
- Simple operation
- Small batch production
- Minimal solvent emissions
Having grinding shell capacity this machine is suitable for grinding low medium high viscosity material between 100 CPS and 4000 CPS and product with a highly pigmented system. The machine is totally enclosed in the M.S frame giving the streamlined appearance and comprises of the following:
- Sturdy mild steel, heavy duty fabricated body
- Stainless Steel SS 304 grinding cylinder with mild steel cooling jacket, provided with inlet and outlet nozzle
- Grinding disc of stainless steel SS 304
- Main drive motor HP TEFC 3ph, 440 Volts, 1440 RPM
- Drive provided with imported self aligned bearings to withstand high speed and initial torque
- Glass beads for the initial charge